If you are confused about which flashlight to choose between the Fenix PD35 and Fenix PD32 Flashlight, read this Fenix PD35 VS PD32 review to know which one is the best for your needs and budget.
Fenix is undoubtedly one of the best tactical flashlight brands on the market. It offers many amazing flashlights that security personnel, hunters, searchers, and many others have fallen in love with. In this review, we’ll compare the Fenix PD35 and PD32 tactical flashlights.
The Fenix PD series features some of the best flashlights with amazing features. They are great for tactical use due to their durable construction and excellent brightness. They are also lightweight with multiple modes for versatile use.
Features Details: Fenix PD35 VS PD32
|Maximum Brightness:||1000 lumens||900 lumens|
|Minimum Brightness:||3 lumens||5 lumens|
|Beam Distance:||250 Meters||129.5 Meters|
|Maximum Runtime:||430 hour (3 lm)||260 hour (5 lm)|
|Minimum Runtime:||Two h 50min (1000 lm)||h 55min (900 lm)|
|LED:||Cree XP-L HI (V3)||Cree XP-L HI (white)|
|USB Recharge Option:||Yes||No|
|Waterproof/dustproof:||IP68. waterproof underwater 2m, dustproof||IPX-8, underwater 2m|
|Length:||137 mm||120 mm|
|Weight:||89 grams||77 grams|
|Included:||two spare O-rings, Holster, spare rubber switch boot, and lanyard||Holster, body clip, lanyard, spare O-ring, spare rubber switch boot|
|Made of:||durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant 6061 aluminum||durable aircraft-grade aluminum|
|Switch:||Metal side switch for output selection||Side switch for light-dimmer and mode shifting|
|Price:||Check Price||Check Price|
More details of the Fenix PD32 and PD35 flashlight
Summary of Contents
- 1 Features Details: Fenix PD35 VS PD32
- 2 More details of the Fenix PD32 and PD35 flashlight
- 2.1 Fenix PD35 V2.0 1000 Lumen Tactical Flashlight
- 126.96.36.199 The PD35 V2.0 flashlight runs on a lithium-ion rechargeable battery or 2x CR123A non-rechargeable batteries with up to 430 hours of continuous use. The flashlight is built for tactical use as it is IP68 waterproof rated and can resist the impact of up to 1 meter. With the built-in Micro-USB charging port, you will not have to remove the battery as you just need to connect the USB power to a source of power and recharge them. Check Today’s Price
- 188.8.131.52 Pros of PD35 V2.0
- 2.2 Fenix PD32 900 Lumen Flashlight
- 184.108.40.206 If you intend to go camping with this light, it can as well as act as a night light as it has tail stand capability. Choose from one of the eco, low, mid, high, or turbo modes for different purposes. Check Today’s Price
- 220.127.116.11 Pros of Fenix PD32
- 18.104.22.168 It has an anti-roll and slip-resistant design to prevent rolling on the ground when it accidentally falls
- 2.1 Fenix PD35 V2.0 1000 Lumen Tactical Flashlight
- 3 Which is better? Fenix PD35 or Fenix PD32?
Fenix PD35 V2.0 1000 Lumen Tactical Flashlight
The Fenix PD35 is a bright rechargeable flashlight with a longer runtime, making it ideal for searching, hunting, and for rescue missions. This flashlight is an upgrade of the former PD35 model, with the notable upgrade being the side button which has been made more durable from stainless steel material. It is also fitted with Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, which produces a maximum of 1000 lumens that reaches up to 273 yards. Like the Fenix UC35 upgraded V2.0 flashlight, the light comes with five different light modes and a strobe mode for versatility. Therefore, you can use it for different purposes depending on the activity that you’re performing.
The PD35 V2.0 flashlight runs on a lithium-ion rechargeable battery or 2x CR123A non-rechargeable batteries with up to 430 hours of continuous use. The flashlight is built for tactical use as it is IP68 waterproof rated and can resist the impact of up to 1 meter. With the built-in Micro-USB charging port, you will not have to remove the battery as you just need to connect the USB power to a source of power and recharge them.
Check Today’s Price
Pros of PD35 V2.0
- It is sturdily constructed from stainless steel
- It has an intuitive control for easy operation
- Fenix pd35 has a longer runtime as the batteries can run up to 430 hours
- It comes with five brightness levels and a strobe mode for versatility
- It is lightweight and portable
- PD35 can be used in rain or snow as it is rated as IP68 waterproof
- It produces an outstanding 1000 lumens for excellent brightness
- It is easy to keep as it is slim and has a pocket clip and lanyard
- The side switch is difficult to locate in the dark
Fenix PD32 900 Lumen Flashlight
This is another high-quality and sturdy flashlight from Fenix. It is built for tactical use. The Fenix PD32 tactical light is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum. Moreover, the flashlight has a tactical tail switch with a momentary-on function and a side switch for cycling through different light modes. The anti-roll and slip-resistant body design prevent it from rolling when placed on the ground. Additionally, it has a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating for an excellent beam. Besides, the Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50 000 hours produces a maximum of 900 lumens.
The Fenix PD32 LED light offers users five different modes and a strobe and SOS mode for versatility. The intelligent memory automatically remembers the last light mode before the light was turned off. In case of bad battery placement, the unit has reverse polarity protection to protect it from damage. With a waterproof rating of IPX-8 and impact resistance, this is a wonderful flashlight for your outdoor activities as it will still function in extreme weather conditions like snow and rain.
Related Comparison: Which one should you choose between Fenix UC35 and UC30?
If you intend to go camping with this light, it can as well as act as a night light as it has tail stand capability. Choose from one of the eco, low, mid, high, or turbo modes for different purposes.
Check Today’s Price
Pros of Fenix PD32
- It is durably made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- It has reverse polarity protection that protects from bad battery installation
- Te overheat protection prevents the light from overheating
It has an anti-roll and slip-resistant design to prevent rolling on the ground when it accidentally falls
- It is waterproof and thus can be used even in rain or underwater
- Fenix pd32 memorizes the last brightness level before it was switched off
- It has five brightness levels plus strobe and SOS modes
- It produces a maximum of 900 Lumens for outstanding brightness
- Some users have complained that it has issues with the battery compartment, which makes it non-operable.
Which is better? Fenix PD35 or Fenix PD32?
Looking at these two flashlights, it is clear that they are both sturdily made for tactical use. However, the PD35 tactical LED flashlight is slightly brighter than the PD32. So, if it’s the brightness that you’re looking at, then this is the light for you. Additionally, the PD35 tactical light is smaller in size than the PD32 flashlight. But if you want a powerful and sturdily made light at a slightly lower price, then the PD32 is the product to go with.
Still, have any questions after reading this Fenix PD35 VS PD32 Review? Comment below.