After a friend of mine recommended the Klarus xt11s flashlight, I thought it would turn out as several low quality lights that I have used before, due to its affordable price. But I guess… I was wrong. The Klarus XT11S turned out perfect and I wondered why I hadn’t discovered it earlier on. While in the camp, I was amazed by how bright the light was. Also, it provides long hours of use as its lowest mode used very low battery power. The Klarus xt11gt 2000 lumens flashlight and 1600 lumens klarus xt12gt are two popular flashlights of this brand. Read this Klarus xt11s review to know more about this flashlight.
Technical Features of the Klarus XT11S Tactical Flashlight
|Maximum Brightness:||1100 lumens|
|Minimum Brightness:||10 Lumens|
|Maximum Run-time:||260 hours (10 lumens)|
|Minimum Run-time:||2 hours (1100 lumens)|
|Lighting Modes:||4 (10, 100, 400, 1100 lm)|
|Switch:||2 (Side & Tail switch)|
|Beam Distance:||330 Meters|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Reverse Polarity Option:||Yes|
|Flashing Modes:||2 (100, 1100 lm)|
|Battery include:||Yes (rechargeable 18650)|
|USB charging cable:||Yes|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
The Klarus xt11s LED light is lightweight and compact in design. It can fit n different tight places like a pocket and in the backpack compartments. The CREE XP-L HI V3 LED that torch has is indestructible with a longer hour run time. The 6 light settings found on the flashlight makes it be versatile in use as it can be used for various purposes. This includes the medium and high mode for lighting, the strobe mode for disorienting an assailant and SOS mode for emergency situations. In short, this is a feature packed light that is suitable for tactical, home, and outdoor use, as well.
Summary of Contents
Klarus xt11s Review(video):
Before I acquired this flashlight, I was using a pricey flashlight that couldn’t deliver. It was good looking and presentable to friends but its overall performance was low. The battery couldn’t run for more than 30 minutes in high mode and had to change them several times. I love camping a lot and I always carry a flashlight with me as it is a sure source of light. Read this Klarus xt11s review to know the detail features of this flashlight.
Features & Klarus xt11s review
- Ultra-compact and lightweight light
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- 6 light setting modes
- 3 operating modes
- Max output of 1100 lumens
- Dual tactical tail switch and side switch
- USB charging cable
- Smart ITS temperature control system
- Pocket clip
- Mini USB light
- Battery capacitor indicator
- Rechargeable 18650 lithium battery
- A car charger
- A holster
- Wall adapter
- A lanyard
- Firm grip
- Spare O-ring
- Waterproof up to IPX8 standards
- Impact resistant up to one meter
- Weighs 115g without battery
- Klarus 5 year warranty
Why buy Klarus XT11S Flashlight?
- The flashlight is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery. This means that the flashlight will run for longer hours depending on the mode that the torch is set. Also, lithium batteries have a long storage life. To effectively utilize the battery, you can always view the battery capacity indicator display that enables the user to control usage of the flashlight. When the light is out of power, you can recharge it with the USB charging port or car charger. If you are not traveling with your car, you can recharge the battery to full capacity and carry a spare one just in case.
- It is as well sturdily built to withstand tough conditions. Xt11s light is durably made and can resist both impact and water. It has the ability to defy impact resistant up to one meter and is waterproof up to IPX8. This implies that the light can be used in rain or fall in water without spoiling. Carry it to the battlefield, in your backyard, to the forest or even in to hike. So, you can heavily rely on this flashlight to deliver in adverse weather conditions. This includes in dusty or even smoky conditions.
- Bright light is the first thing people look for in a flashlight. This flashlight provides excellent light that can reach distant places. The CREE XP-L HI V3 LED bulb that it uses is very powerful and indestructible. It can defy impact and has a maximum lumen of 1100. These are enough to blind a person or light a large area. This flashlight lights very distant places with a maximum beam distance of up to 330 meters.
- The flashlight provides the user with 6 different lighting modes. The two of the 6 modes are flashing strobe and SOS modes. These lighting modes enable the user to have various lighting options for different occasions. The strobe mode can be utilized to disorient the enemy, while the SOS mode can be used to call for assistance. The low mode allows the user to utilize the light for a very long period and the turbo or high mode is for providing bright light for a place or when looking for a lost item.
- It is user-friendly. Some torch brands are hard to use and handle. The Klarus xt11s is very easy to use and has outstanding features. The light is compactly designed for easy handling in the hand and having total control over. It has a dual tactical tail switch and side switch for easy operation. The side switch features a lock to help prevent accidental light coming on. Also, the smart ITS temperature control system inspects the temperature and adjusts the output of maximum brightness that secures the LEDs and internal parts to guarantee safety, stability, and the best performance.
- The Klarus xt11s is a reliable and high performing light. This is because it can function in different weather conditions and run for long hours depending on the mode that it is operating on. When you go through Klarus xt11s LED light, you will find out that many people have appreciated it and highly recommend it. As for me, I thank my friend for proposing this brand to me because it has been very exceptional in performance.
- Klarus Company offers a 5 year warranty to buyers of the flashlight. This is great news as few brands provide the warranty. So, you can be certain that the flashlight will do what it says it does. Also, you can be sure that if you receive the product when it is in a bad state, the brand will compensate or replace it. Brands that offer low quality flashlights normally don’t give a warranty.
Klarus lighting technology company was started just a few years but has grown a lot. Since 2011, the brand has managed to come up with new and better flashlights that customers have fallen in love with. Their flashlights are of excellent quality and perform outstandingly. This has made them be recognized in Europe, America, Asia, Oceania, Africa, and other laces. The flashlights made by Klarus function consistently in different weather conditions and can be relied on for outdoor and other uses. They also offer different types of lights for different uses such as EDC, outdoor, and tactical led lights.
One of the joys of any outdoor enthusiast is having a quality light that one can rely on in different weather conditions. Klarus xt11s is among the best and has features that make it be outstanding. The Klarus xt11s light is lightweight and compact in design. It can fit in the pocket, purse, or even backpack. It is made of durable materials that can resist the impact of up to one meter and has a rating of IPX8. The flashlight can be used for hunting, fishing or to alert rescuers if you are in danger or stack somewhere. With a Klarus 5 year warranty and a maximum of 1100 lumens, this is a great flashlight to always carry with you.