Finding a durable, reliable, and powerful flashlight on the market is not an easy thing. This is because there are lots of flashlight brands that offer a wide range of flashlights that make knowing the best to be quite a daunting task. Additionally, most brands produce almost similar products which may be as well difficult to decide on the final flashlight. In this Fenix UC35 VS PD35 post, we’ll help you to have an easy choice as we have highlighted all their vital features, pros, and cons.
For instance, some flashlight lovers find it a challenge to decide between the Fenix UC35 and Fenix PD35 LED flashlights. Continue reading our detailed review to know which flashlight will be ideal for your needs or activity.
Features Comparison: Fenix UC35 VS PD35
|Maximum Brightness:||1000 lumens||1000 lumens|
|Minimum Brightness:||1 lumen||3 lumens|
|Beam Distance:||266 Meters||250 Meters|
|Maximum Runtime:||800 hour (1 lm)||430 hour (3 lm)|
|Minimum Runtime:||2h 15min (1000 lm)||2h 50min (1000 lm)|
|LED:||Cree XP-L HI (V3)||Cree XP-L HI (V3)|
|USB Recharge Option:||Yes||Yes|
|Length:||140 mm||138 mm|
|Weight:||89 grams||88 grams|
|Included:||spare rubber switch boot, lanyard, holster, two spare O-rings||two spare O-rings, Holster, spare rubber switch boot and lanyard|
|Switch:||Functional side switch for output selection||Metal side switch for output selection|
Features Comparison: Fenix UC35 V2.0 VS PD35 V2.0
Details Features of the Fenix UC35 and PD35
Summary of Contents
- 1 Features Comparison: Fenix UC35 VS PD35
- 2 Features
- 3 UC35
- 4 PD35
- 5 Features Comparison: Fenix UC35 V2.0 VS PD35 V2.0
- 6 Details Features of the Fenix UC35 and PD35
- 7 Which is better? Fenix UC35 or PD35?
Fenix UC35 V2.0 LED Rechargeable Flashlight
The Fenix UC35 V2.0 rechargeable LED flashlight is a sleek, compact, and powerful tactical flashlight suitable for outdoor use. It doesn’t matter whether it’s hunting, hiking, or camping, this flashlight will withstand tough conditions. The LED tactical light is made of durable high-strength aluminum with a hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. It also features the durable and indestructible Cree XP-L HI V3 LED bulb with 50, 000 hours lifespan for durability over the years. With a maximum of 1000 Lumens, this is a powerful light that will produce a very bright light that will lighten up your room or dark path.
The UC35 tactical LED flashlight is very easy to operate with a tactical tail switch and a side switch for cycling through the different light modes. You can power on the UC35 by one 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or two CR123A lithium batteries. this flashlight is USB rechargeable and therefore, you don’t have to remove the batteries in order to recharge them.
- Durably made of high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- It is easy to use with the tactical tail switch and side switch
- It comes with 5 light modes and a strobe mode for different purposes
- It has a low-voltage warning function
- It digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- It delivers an outstanding brightness that covers up to 266 meters
- It has boot-up battery indication to let you know the light level for proper usage of the light
- The power button is not sturdily made as it becomes dysfunctional after some time of use
Fenix PD35 V2.0 1000 Lumen USB Rechargeable Flashlight
The Fenix PD35 is one of the best selling Fenix flashlights on the market. This is a great EDC flashlight as it is sturdily made for durability and can withstand daily wear and tear. On top of that, it has premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish that protects the light from rust. In addition, the flashlight is built for tactical use as it is impact resistant and can be submerged in water up to 2 meters for 30 minutes without spoiling.
The 1000 Lumen flashlight comes with Cree XP-L HI LED for durability and its brightest mode reaches up to 250 meters. In the lowest mode, this flashlight can stay on for more than 430 hours of continuous use. With features like reverse polarity protection and anti-roll and anti-slip body, this is a great flashlight for individuals who want a reliable light all the time.
- It features 5 light modes and a strobe mode
- It has a tactical tail switch and side switch for easy use
- It is very durable as it is constructed of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance 6061 aluminum
- It is IP68 waterproof rated, thus it can be submerged up to 2 meters underwater for 30 minutes
- It has reverse polarity protection to prevent the battery from being damaged when poorly placed
- It produces a maximum of 1000 lumens which is outstanding for such a small flashlight
- The brightest mode reaches up to 250 meters
- It can run continuously for 430 hours before having to be recharged
- It doesn’t come with batteries, thus you will be forced to buy new ones
- Poor customer support as they take long to reply
Which is better? Fenix UC35 or PD35?
For those looking for a perfect EDC flashlight, the Fenix UC35 or PD35 rechargeable flashlight will be a great tool to have in your pocket. Both of these flashlights are well made for durability and come with an easy to use the switch. Even though these two flashlights share most of the features, the main difference is that the Fenix UC35 LED light comes with USB port for easy recharging while the PD35 doesn’t. With the PD35, you will have o remove batteries in order to recharge them.
Generally, these two are quality flashlights that can be utilized for a wide range of functions such as for hunting, dog walking, searching, rescue, and even camping. Pricewise, the UC35 is slightly costly but worth the extra pennies.
Still, have a question after reading this Fenix UC35 VS PD35? Comment below.